Y & P Architects design outdoor areas, landmarks, and structures to achieve environmental, social-behavioural, or aesthetic outcomes.
We involved in the systematic investigation of existing social, ecological, and soil conditions and processes in the landscape, and the design of interventions that will produce the desired outcome.
The scope of the profession includes landscape design; site planning; stormwater management; erosion control; environmental restoration; parks and recreation planning; visual resource management; green infrastructure planning and provision; and private estate and residence landscape master planning and design; all at varying scales of design, planning and management.
Landscape architecture project
Y & P Architects do Landscape architecture in different areas
- Parks of general design and public infrastructure
- Stormwater management including rain gardens, green roofs, groundwater recharge, green infrastructure, and constructed wetlands.
- Landscape design for educational function and site design for public institutions and government facilities
- Parks, botanical gardens, arboretums, greenways, and nature preserves
- Recreation facilities, such as playgrounds, golf courses, theme parks and sports facilities
- Housing areas, industrial parks and commercial developments
- Estate and residence landscape planning and design
- Landscaping and accents on highways, transportation structures, bridges, and transit corridors
- Contributions to urban design, town and city squares, waterfronts, pedestrian schemes
- Natural park, tourist destination, and recreating historical landscapes, and historic garden appraisal and conservation studies
- Reservoirs, dams, power stations, reclamation of extractive industry applications or major industrial projects and mitigation
- Environmental assessment and landscape assessment, planning advice and land management proposals.
- Coastal and offshore developments and mitigation
- Ecological design (any aspect of design that minimizes environmentally destructive impacts by integrating itself with natural processes and sustainability)